Dry Risers & Pumps
With over 25 years experience behind us we have expertise and knowledge of all aspects of residential & commercial fire sprinkler pump installations & servicing.
Dry / Wet Riser pipes are an important and often legally required part of a buildings fire prevention equipment. We have expert knowledge in the design and installation of riser pipes and landing valves and carry out extensive visual inspection and pressure testing after every installation to ensure that the system is fully operational in the advent of fire.
We offer professional and efficient installation of sprinkler pump systems to residential and commercial properties. Our specialist staff are on hand to help with the design and installation of large and small pump systems, including maintenance and fault diagnostics of a vast number of different types of pumps.
Whether its Residential or commercial sprinkler system installations, Dry/Wet risers and sprinkler pumps are an essential part of fire safety. Our teams of experienced staff can design and install systems to suit your needs.
Our standard project procedure:
- Pre-Installation Meeting
- Review fire sprinkler blue prints.
- Review any special materials to be used.
- Schedule of items and tasks to be completed.
- Delivery of Fire Sprinkler Material
- Deliver pipe and material to a pre-determined area for storage and inspection.
- Layout of Fire Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler Heads
- Control Valves
- Check Valves
- Pressure Gauges
- Main Drain
- Inspectors Test Valve
- Calculation Plate
- Mains Pipe
- Branch Line Pipes
- Installation of Fire Sprinkler System
- Carry out risk assessment of work place
- Set up equipment in designated area
- Installation technicians start pipe installation
- Completion of Fire Sprinkler System
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Final Inspection
Our technicians are fully compliant with building regulations while working on projects and are trained in all areas of health & safety.